Thursday, May 5, 2011

Crazy Hair Quinners

I have about a billion photos I need to upload of Quinn from the last week. Hopefully, this weekend, but in the mean time, here are some photos of Quinn and her crazy hair. It is getting longer. It is getting thicker. Some days, crazier. But more and more fun to play around with and do.

(yep, that is cartoon Jesus on the TV in the background. Dalan was watching American Dad.)




(Back of the head ponytail)


So, a random story....I am part of this online preemie community thing on Facebook. They asked people to enter their babies' birth weight as a Mother's Day thing. Anyway, Quinn weighed the least out of all 250 people who participated, and when I was telling Dalan about it, I refer to it as, "Quinn won." Weird right, it wasn't a contest in the first place, and since when does being the smallest preemie make you the "winner." Damn me, and my competitive ways! Oh, and Dalan thought Quinn really had won something for being the smallest as I won a prize from this site earlier this week. So, I really confused things with my poor word choice.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

So cute. I love baby girl hair! Wyland lets me play with his.