Monday, November 15, 2010

Mind your p's and q's

Quinn has really been noticing Piper lately. Maybe the more we put her in her Bumbo, the more she is on the same level as the dog, the more she notices/interacts. Yesterday, she was sticking out her hand for Piper to lick, and then smiling and giggling, and doing it all again. Piper loves to lick Quinn. Quinn loves to watch Piper. Piper also loves french fries, which is how I got her to pose for these pictures....with the promise of fries.


p.s. The ultimate Piper/Quinn pictures coming in the next few weeks. I am so excited. I can hardly wait!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute beasties!!

Shelly said...

That bumbo is fantastic. SO cute. Killin me. I think if I see anymore pics of quinn I will explode because she is so adorable.

Hilary said...

So cute!

Nigga Hea said...

I'm upset that my blog is not on your list of people of interest. This is unacceptable.