Well, not quite, but close.
We got our final statement from Quinn's 140 day stay in the NICU.
The grand total was
....drum roll, please...
$923,471.92.
And worth every cent.
We got our final statement from Quinn's 140 day stay in the NICU.
The grand total was
....drum roll, please...
$923,471.92.
And worth every cent.
8 comments:
i have to change my pants now.
GOO!
That's one pricey baby
Awww, that whole 'worth every cent' thing almost made me cry :-)
Thank goodness for insurance and the programs to help people with medical catastrophes, she was worth every cent!!!!
I am sure she is a million dollar baby, if you factor in your hospital stays, prenatal appointments, all her test before she was born,the pediatrician, and the eye doctor..... She was worth it for sure
Wow - she can boast forever that she's a million dollar baby :)
THat's on big price tag and yes - worth every penny!
I'm so glad you guys won't be paying it off for decades, though! :)
Holy crap! I don't even know what else to say. I'm just staring at that number in shock. WOW!!!
It is really awesome you shared that actually. I was just thinking about that, because I was talking to my sister about my baby staying in the NICU for three days was $10,000. She is priceless that's for sure, and what's money anyways, nothing to that adorable smile :)
What a claim to fame! Don't let her forget it! She is worth it! Thank goodness for good insurance!
Post a Comment