Today you turned six months old. (i.e. it is your half birthday, you'll soon learn that they are a big deal around here.) A half of a year has gone by since your dramatic entrance to the world. Wow! I can't decide if time has flown by, or crept slowly along. Both, I guess. That first month was excruciatingly slow. The last six weeks that I have been on maternity leave has gone by in a blink of an eye. The rest went somewhere in the middle.
You have accomplished so much in the last six months.
1. You survived, despite the odds working against you.
2. You are more than ten times your birth weight (440 grams to 4470 grams plus).
3. You are more than double your birth length.
4. You smile, coo, and giggle.
5. You can hold your head up, and sit in your Bumbo.
6. You've rolled over on a few occasions, and are working hard on making it part of your routine.
7. You are happy and sweet (except when your alter ego "Romulus" makes an appearance, and then you act like a wild, feral wolf child.)
8. You are a fashionista.
9. You are loved the world around.
10. You love your toys, mobile, swings, and hands.
We are crazy in love with you! You are the best baby in the world, and we are so thankful and lucky to have you as our daughter!
Love,
Mama
10 comments:
Happy half birthday Quinn!!!, this will probably be the only time I remember it.I love the picture of Quinn in the bumbo, she looks so proud of herself and so old
I second Patti on the bumbo pic....there is definitely a little bit of "little girl Quinn" peeking out :) So cute! Happy Half birthday Quinn!
I can't believe it has been six months!!! I agree that it has flown/ crawled by but it has been worth every minute!!! You aunt and uncle love you very much Quinn!
Happy half-birthday Quinn! We're so proud of all you've accomplished! You're amazing! I also loved the Bumbo pics -- the little bit of tongue sticking out just seals it -- totally my new favorite picture of Quinn!
Oh my gosh! When I was there I didn't realize it was her 1/2 b'day! Happy birthday kiddo!
Were those bumbo photos from today? (same outfit.)
I love the second to last one SOOOO much! I know I've said this before, but this is now my favorite Quinn photo. Cute letter to your girl :)
I cannot believe 6 months already. Happy half birthday little princess. She is getting so big, and I have to agree the picture of her in the bumbo seat, is adorable, and makes her look like such a big girl. Hugs and love are being sent your way from Colorado girl!
Six months! I can't believe it! She is so amazing! And incredibly adorable too! Happy Half Birthday! I love half birthdays!
Loved all the pictures. What a little miracle!
What a cutie! I love the pic of her sleeping in the little sweater holding onto her binkie...I love when babies sleep though, they look so peaceful and happy. I also think this is a cute post to her, she is lucky to have a mom like you :)
Happy Half Birthday to Miss Quinn!!!!
Sooo exciting to see the difference that 6 months can make! We are glad that she is home, healthy and happy!
Loves!
Post a Comment