Monday, November 22, 2010

Fun

Besides, singing/bouncing/smiling to "Trot, Trot" about a billion times a day, and besides blowing about a billion raspberries a day, we have been up to some fun things.

Like wearing sunglasses inside....


Sitting in the Bumbo, and trying to eat the Fisher Price keys. Actually, Quinn loves to do all things with these keys. They sing nursery rhymes, and the shake. She loves them....


Piper has even been enjoying the play mat....


Quinn also likes to eat her giraffe....

3 comments:

Vala said...

oooh! If she likes trot trot(not that I know exactly what that is...,) I know another one she'll love at this age! Remind me to teach it to you next week! :) hehe.
LOVE the glasses - they are so her. ;-)

Kerry said...

Love the cute sunglasses!! She also looks pretty darn adorable in the bumbo.

Kellie Glade said...

Okay, so I simply love all the pictures of 'Queen Bee'...that is my nickname for her...even though we have never met. Maybe it will change once I meet her :) She is a doll!!! I ask Ali about you guys all the time. Ross is on baby food now, so we should have a baby food making night :) I want to make my own and would do it the same exact way...using freezer trays. Maybe I should make a bunch of batches and give them to him for Christmas, he he. Okay...my comment is way too long! Happy Thanksgiving!!!