She is increasingly smiley and fun now. She loves being bounced on our knees to the song, Trot, trot to the Boston town. She loves when it is time to fall down. She smiles so big throughout the whole game.
She also can blow raspberries now, and if you stick out tongue at her, she'll do it back. If you blow a raspberry at her, she'll try to do it back. She doesn't always execute, but it is adorable all the same.
She is loving her sweet potatoes, so hopefully, she keeps up liking solid food. Let's hope, anyway.
I think she could sleep through the night, if we could let her. Hopefully, one day she'll consume enough calories during the day, so we can let her sleep at night.
I go back to work after Thanksgiving. Luckily, I have a great class, and awesome coworkers, but I think I would still prefer to stay home. Too bad my blog has not taken off, and become world famous with tons of "sponsors." Then I could stay home with Quinnie bug. In the meantime, I will suck it up, and be grateful that I have a great job that I really do love.
6 comments:
So cute!
Isaac LOVES blowing raspberries right now, but mainly just spits bubbles when he tries!:-)
I think you'll find that for the rest of her life, she'll have particularly adorable days. Cute all the time, but some days you could just EAT THEM UP! I especially love days like that. I'm glad that you get to come back to a good class - I think that will for sure make it more doable! I'll be happy to see you on a more regular basis, toO!
Glad she is liking those healthy, homemade :) sweet potatoes!
Definitely adorable!
Happy Thanksgiving!!! Glad Quinn has some sweet potatoes for celebrating!
Its so great that she's is developing so normally! Kian still can't keep his head up, but he's getting better at it. (boys are slower, they say) Don't tell anyone, but I do let him sleep through the night sometimes. Hehe.
I wish I could stay home too but we do what we have to do right? She sure is a cutie!
I hope your transition back to work is relatively painless! I know how hard it can be. Enjoy your last week of stay at home mommyhood!!
Post a Comment