My family's dog, Barkley, passed away at the age of 16 years old. She had been a member of our family for a long time, and it has been very sad to have her go. We love you, Barkley!
I never met Barkley but always assumed that she was a boy for some reason. hmmm... Sorry to hear about HER, though. I bet it's hard after SIXTEEN years, to see her leave the fam...
3 comments:
I'm sorry Jess -- for you and your whole family! Barkely's been around for as long as I've known you! Sorry for your loss. Give your Mom a hug for me!
I never met Barkley but always assumed that she was a boy for some reason. hmmm...
Sorry to hear about HER, though. I bet it's hard after SIXTEEN years, to see her leave the fam...
Sad. Hugs to your family.
Post a Comment