Here is a cute photo of Piper relaxing on the couch. She was wagging her tail like crazy, because she knows the sound of the camera turning on....boy, is she trained!

It shows off her big belly. We have one baby who is too small, and one who is too large! The vet has put Piper on a more strict diet with monthly weigh in's due to some problems she is having with her leg. Poor Piper has some arthritis in one of her back legs, and of course, it flared up right after we had Quinn, because we don't have enough to do. Luckily, she is doing a lot better already! Piper is such a crazy dog!
4 comments:
HOORAY!!!! That was so good to hear before bedtime. Now I can go to bed peacefully :)
Cheers to continued good news!
Poor pipes, is her leg all the way healed yet? She probably gained baby weight (even though you were the pregnant one...) I hear significant others can gain, why not dogs?
Glad to hear that Quinn is doing well again. I'm sending many good plumping up vibes!!
Love the title, Love the good news!!! If you guys need people to come over and walk Piper, let me know at least for the next week :)
Sooo glad to hear the good news about Quinn!!!
We have two doggies on a diet. I'm actually a little jealous of how quickly they lost the weight. If only it were that easy for us humans. Hopefully Miss Piper has as much success.
Post a Comment