Sunday, May 30, 2010

Family photo

Here is our first family photo! You can barely see Quinn, but hopefully it gives some perspective of her tiny size.



Quinn is still stable, but her infection has been a big setback. They are pretty sure it is pneumonia, but still waiting for some tests to come back to rule out some other things. You can tell that she is still not feeling well, and did not tolerate being touched very well today. They are still trying to get things like her oxygen levels and her blood pressure regulated, and she has not started back on the feedings yet. However, she is pooping like a champ, so it seems that her little belly and bowel system have become more mature. Dalan changed a very poopy diaper today....lucky guy!

Keep sending those positive thoughts and vibes her way! We appreciate all your kind messages! Quinn is so lucky to have so many loving and caring people in her life!

3 comments:

Ali said...

Cute!!! I cant wait to see many more family pictures!

Hilary said...

I love the family picture! She's in our thoughts and prayers, and I hope she kicks this infection's butt ASAP! Take care of yourselves!

Vala said...

So teeny tiny next to you and Dalan. I love that you have a family photo - it's the whole fam dam!
Nasty infections! I hope everything they are doing is working - and quickly!