
Quinn with her eyes open (click on the picture to make it bigger):

Quinn with her first binkie...they fed her through her feeding tube, but then gave her the binkie to help her associate food and sucking....this is the smallest binkie they have, it was huge, but she sucked on it:
5 comments:
Oh I love that binkie photo so much :) Adorable. I also love her little sleeping pose. She is too precious for words!
Love the pictures -- can't wait to see the binkie in person one day so I can get a better mental picture of her size :-)
I love her Eyes!! So so cute!!!
Haha!! When I first read the post title I thought there was going to be pictures with Q-Tips in them to scale size!!!!! I'm so dense sometimes. It's such an event to catch preemies with their eyes open .. nicely done actually getting a picture too. I love the photo updates.
I totally sleep with one arm above my head too. That picture is my fave of this bunch! I am so proud of her sucking on the binkie, she is so smart
Post a Comment