This year we decided to get the Pass of all Passes along with Becca and her family. We got a killer deal from Living Social, and only paid $10 a pass. I have mixed feelings about the pass. In some respects it is a pain in the ass (there was a mix up with Quinn's pass among other things), and there almost always is a small fee that goes along with each activity. On the other hand, we have done a lot of fun things this summer, and I know we have paid way less than we would have without the pass. So, we will probably do it again next year, especially if the price goes so low again.
Seven Peaks Water Park- I grew up going here when it was known as Raging Waters, and it hasn't changed a bit. We have done this twice with the Vala's and it is always fun. And it always wears Quinn out to the point of a nap.
Fun Center, Sandy- This is just a bowling alley, and you still have to rent shoes. But it is fun. We like bowling, and Quinn is adorable when she bowls.
Tracy Aviary- we went there last week with the Vala's. The kids had a blast, but I don't think they looked at any birds. Ha, ha!
Fun Center, Lehi- Today, we went to the Lehi Fun Center, and Quinn had a great time. It is more geared to kids than families, which is ok. Quinn loved all the rides, and it was nice to have a change in pace. I think this would be the ultimate place to bring some older kids and sit on a bench while they went off to all the rides.
We have also used our pass at Hollywood Connection, which is a lot of fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment