Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Discovery Gateway x2

Over the last couple of weeks, we have gone to Discovery Gateway twice. It is so much fun, and I will be sad when our pass expires, however, I think we would like to give a Thanksgiving Point pass a try, and we can only have so many passes at once. 

Dalan, Quinn, and I went at the end of July. I am trying to remember if we went because it was so hot outside and we wanted a mainly indoor activity or if it was threatening rain. Ha, where is my memory these days???  Either way, it was fun. Quinn loves the hospital, and is quite good at the little interactive surgery station they have in that area. 






We went back this week with Alice and VaRonica to celebrate VaRonica's birthday. It was a blast. Quinn and Alice had so much fun, and got along really well. (Now, let's hope they can play so nicely at their grandparents after I go back to school next week.)




















No comments: