This week has been good, but busy. It was filled with soccer, appointments, work, a job interview, and wedding fun!
- Soccer- was much better this week. Quinn is doing better at participating, however, she has taken to hugging/tackling her team mates. She will kick the ball 26 times in a row if you sing the ABC's.
- Dalan is still having good and bad days. He has lost a tremendous amount of weight, and we are trying to get all of that figured out. Wish us luck.
- I have accepted a fifth grade position at a new school for next year. I will miss my current school terribly, but it was the right choice to switch schools. I am excited, nervous, and a little sad for the change.
- Ali and McKay's wedding is in five weeks. It is coming up so fast. We are so excited, and have had so much fun at her showers! She is getting so much great stuff.









1 comment:
She looks so cute in her soccer stuff! I hope Dalan gets some answers to this medical stuff soon! All i can say about the job is, we will have to make up for not seeing each other by doing very regular playdates!! :)
Post a Comment