Sunday, May 19, 2013

Quinn's Third Birthday


I was able to take the day off for Quinn's actual birthday. It was so much fun!  I am so excited to get to be a full time mom for the summer. 

The night before her birthday, we ran some errands and then got a pre-birthday ice cream cone. Quinn decided she liked the cone the best, because it was, "kinda crunchy!"


After Quinn went to bed, I trapped her in her room with streamers and a couple of balloons. She was psyched to wake up to a "party," but wouldn't bust through the streamers and crawled under instead. 



Next, we went and got Mommy-daughter pedicures. I was in dire need, and Quinn loves to get her nailed painted. It ended up taking forever, but Quinn was so good and patient. It was really fun, and something we will do again! 


Then, we headed up the Long's for some lunch and some playtime with Keaton, Morgan, and Teagan. Quinn, of course, had a blast. We ended up pulling up to the house at Quinn's birth minute, so I snapped a photo. She was not amused. 



We then came home and Quinn opened her presents from Dalan and me!  She got the Hello Kitty lotion she has been begging for, and a new trike. She tried very hard to pedal it. And told us, "I am going to keep trying. I am going to get better."  (Oh, and she is totally obsessed with her Minnie backpack- expect to see it a ton!)


We then had dinner and did cake and candles again.  Quinn loves blowing out her candles. 



The rest of the evening was spent being silly and having fun. My parents stopped by, and Quinn stayed up late watching Monsters Inc. It was a great birthday.



No comments: