Sunday, September 30, 2012

Lots and Lots of Fun

I had Friday off of work, and it turned out to be an awesome day. I hit my favorite consignment sale in the morning with my mom, Quinn, Hilary, Ellie, Isaac, Owen, Talina, Bailey, Becca, and Sam. Found lots of good deals and practiced good self control.

After the sale we (minus Becca and Sam) headed over to Gardner Village to see the witches. It was a beautiful morning and a lot of fun.

After the witches, my mom, Quinn, and I met up with Dalan for some lunch and errands. It was so nice.

That evening, Dalan and I took Quinn to the park. She had a blast. She was full of energy and a lot of fun. She is getting so big and can do most things at the park now without any help.

On Saturday, we walked to breakfast and then I made Dalan and Quinn go back to the consignment sale with me for the discount day. We then ran to Kitty City (see other post), and headed home. That afternoon we went for a walk and ran to the grocery store. It was so laid back and fun.


2 comments:

Border Collie Lipstick said...

Wow, what a fun packed day!

Kerry said...

Umm .. I LOVE the pink ruffled skirt. Adorable! Fun day.