I have a lot to blog about and a ton of pictures to post, but here are two quick stories until I can get to some proper posts.
Yesterday, we went to a party at Dalan's cousin's house. Quinn had a ton of fun playing, but was particularly interested in sucking her toes and other people's toes as well.
Today, we attempted to get Quinn's two year old photos done. She was a major grumpster. She actually used her mad face on the photographer to show she was not happy. She spent most of the session crying and trying to hide her face. She then continued to be mad when I tried to get her photo later.


6 comments:
Loved seeing all of you!! It's fun to have cousins who are so close in age. K had a blast Friday night!!
LOL! toe sucking is cracking me up! Isaac is still talking about Q's b-day...you made it so fun/cute/nice :)
LOVE the attitude and the toe sucking :-)
Quinn is getting so big I hardly recognize her. To sucking...haha! My niece sucked my toes when she was about Quinn's age...maybe they taste better than we think.
Every time I put Kian on the floor to change him, he grabs my toes and tries to eat them. Yuck-o!
I still find it hilarious that she disliked Alice's toes the most (the only one who can't walk) hahaha! She is so funny.
Post a Comment