Yesterday, we walked in our 2nd March for Babies. It was awesome. It is hard for me to not get a little emotional. Two years ago, we did not know what the outcome of my failing pregnancy would be, and now we are helping other babies born too soon and too small. It is very meaningful to us, and we are happy to report that we earned almost 400 more dollars than last year! Go Team Quinners!
We are so grateful to everyone who donated and walked. We are so lucky to have such wonderful family, friends, and co-workers. It means a lot to me that Quinn's story has touched other people and inspired them to help other babies.
The walk was fun, but so cold. Everyone was freezing, but there was lots of laughter and fun. We also got to pet the baby animals after the walk. Quinn was more interested in the wood chips, but it was good times. It is overwhelming to watch Quinn play with all her 40-41 weeker friends, and not be able to tell the difference.
Again, thank you to everyone who helped make this event a success for Team Quinners. And I would be lying if I didn't mention I really am hoping to be one of the top ten family teams again. :-).











4 comments:
Your fundraising skills are awesome! And for such a great cause. Quinn's story is so touching, but just as amazing is your and Dalan's journey through it all!
I am so glad we could be a part of the walk this year! I hope we can make it a tradition :) Way to raise the fundraising bar - I am also so impressed with your class raising their little share. So cool.
I am so glad that we can to this each year and remember just how much your adorable family has gone through! Quinn is such a miracle story, and the money raised each year will help others create their own miracles. Such a fun walk with fun and amazing people!!!
So my co-worker was telling me about the walk because she did it, her sister works for e-trade or something, any way she was telling me about these people she saw and their bright orange shirts and started telling me about the weight and stuff, I told her it sounded like someone I knew. So I looked up your facebook and sure enough your the bright orange t-shirts. She was amazed by your story. I am glad you were successful. Maybe next year we wont have a dance competition the same weekend and I can do this walk again.
Post a Comment