Thursday, May 17, 2012

Quinn's Birthday.

Quinn had an amazing 2nd birthday!

She was greeted in the morning by Grandma and Grandpa singing Happy Birthday to her on their front porch. She was then treated to presents and a McDonalds breakfast. She even got rescued by Pop-pop when she climbed to the top of the play place and could not get down.

Dalan, Quinn, and I had dinner when I got home, and we had cupcakes! Quinn seriously loved her cupcake, but wasn't too sure about blowing out the candle She also got to open more presents, including a balance bike she is way too short to ride.

Later, my parents and Ali and McKay stopped by with even more presents. Quinn was totally in birthday mode and ripped through them. We had more cupcakes and Quinn blew out the candle this time. It was awesome.

We had such a fun day! It was the best!

2 comments:

Hilary said...

So cute! And I LOVE her dress!

Kerry said...

Happy Birthday Quinn! Sounds like she is loved by so many. Not surprising at all .. families are awesome!