In the last 48 hours....
Quinn got ahold of an empty laundry soap bottle, and tasted it.
I called the on call doctor. No worries.
Quinn dunked her toothbrush in the dog bowl.
Quinn repeated letter names correctly from the Wheel of Fortune.
Quinn bailed water out of the toilet using her shoe.
When busted, she repeatedly said, "shoe waaa waaa."
She later repeatedly said, "shoe bye bye.".
My dad turned 59.
Quinn ate peas for dinner, and we added too much butter, she was a greasy little monkey by the end of the meal.
Piper has her first seizure in almost four years.
Quinn undressed herself, but couldn't get her diaper off.
Quinn bit my leg and left a mark.
Whew! I am tired.




6 comments:
That is a busy 48 hours. But she is super cute.
Gotta love this age! :-)
(And if I miss some of your blog posts where I don't comment -- it's not that I'm not reading them, I am, I just tend to be nursing and therefore am unable to type) :-)
You need to get some good sleep this weekend after those 48! I'm so bummed Piper had another seizure...I hope it doesn't happen again :(
Welcome to toddlerhood!!! Quinn is one quick little girl. I was so sad to hear that Piper had another seizure, my fingers are crossed that it was a fluke and that there will be another 4 years, at least, without any more!
I'll never forget our first (and so far only) call to Poison Control. Those little ones are quick.
I love the picture of her with the peas! Those sticky little arms. So sweet.
Post a Comment