I guess all the sunshine we are having has motivated me to do some spring cleaning. Or maybe it is that my house is long overdue for a good purge. I started on our bedroom closet. I ended up giving away three bags full of my clothes, and two of Dalan's. And I have not even touched the shoes yet. I am guessing I will end up giving away most of my shoes since my feet grew at least a half of a size during my pregnancy. And yes, I realize that Quinn is over 20 months old. See what I mean by needing a good purge.
Next on the list: our dressers, the linen closet, and the closet in the playroom
3 comments:
Nice! It wasn't all talk, you did it! :) Looks good. Thanks for the maternity shirts that I assume were a result of your clearing things out - woo hoo!
Wow!! Good job. My whole house is in need of a good purge. Come on over when you're finished with yours! ;o)
Impressive. Makes me want to get my closet cleared too!
Post a Comment