This morning, she kept pulling her clip out her hair, just to be silly, and so I would get "mad" (I would give her a silly mad face) at her. She then kept trying to put it back in hair. She was very proud of herself when she got it to stay on her head.
We also stopped by my parents' house while Dalan and his cousin Randy were at the Utah game (it was too cold and wet for Quinn and me). Quinn spent a lot of time giving Griffin kisses. Griffin is still pretty much terrified of Quinn, but he tolerates her very well. She also learned how to balance blocks on her head while playing with Grandma. Silliness.
This evening, she walked like a drunken sailor eating crust and
cheese, teasing Piper, and doing silly stunts.
1 comment:
She's so grown up now! And how much do I love those pajamas?!?!
Post a Comment