Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fall Leaves

On Friday, we decided to take a drive up Emigration Canyon, and down East Canyon to see the fall leaves. It was a nice drive, the weather was beautiful, and Quinn was agreeable in her car seat (you never know these days.) We stopped at a rest stop, and took some photos. They turned out pretty cute, and very seasonal!



On Friday, my mom and I also took Quinn back to Gardner Village to see the witches, and the other festive happenings. It was a mad house. The total opposite of when Dalan and I took her before. Note to self, never go over Fall Break. Quinn was terrified of the witches this time. Go figure. Silly baby. She did love the pumpkins, and we took her into the doll shop. She loved the baby dolls. I think Santa definitely needs to bring Quinn a baby this year. She also loved dancing to the music, and randomly hugging other kids. She also went on the world's longest pony ride. We got our money's worth for sure, and of course, our little cowgirl loved it.

4 comments:

Hilary said...

Love the outfit and all the autumn colors!

Border Collie Lipstick said...

I love the change of seasons around here. And even better, Quinn in her Jack-o-lantern outfit. She is such a big personality in a little body :)

Vala said...

The colors are beautiful! What a silly girl with the witches...

Kerry said...

So cute .. I love the smooshy face kiss picture best!