Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Playing Catch Up

I feel like I am way behind with updates and pictures. I am going to make this short and long all at the same time.

The Short:
Quinn is now pretty much a full blown toddler. I can describe her in four words- smart, stubborn, spunky, and sassy (as in adorable).

The Long:

Now here are one bijillion photos from the last little while. In no particular order, I should add.























4 comments:

Hilary said...

SO cute! (Isaac's in full blown toddler stage now too -- and I would also use the word 'sassy' to describe him, but much more in a 'talking back/attitude' kinda way. Man, he's a completely different toddler than my girls were!) :-)

Shelly said...

OMG. Seriously love this little lady. She is so cute.

Vala said...

That's a lot of S words to describe Quinn! :) I love her wild attitude and the photos to prove it!

Border Collie Lipstick said...

She makes such an adorable variety of faces! I especially love the pic of her and Pipper together.....gotta love a girl and her dog.