Here is Quinn trying on her costume.
Dalan, Quinn, and I met up with Becca and Isaac at the Trax Station on Saturday and headed downtown for some trick or treating at the Gallivan Center. The kids had fun, and the company was great. However, it was probably good our kids are little and had no expectation of getting candy, because there were not very many booths, and lots of long lines. The kids did get enough candy to satisfy their little selves. Quinn ate a sucker and a half while were there! They had fun listening to the music, seeing the pumpkins drop, and petting the animals. They also loved riding the train (Trax).
These kids are so funny together. Quinn loves to touch Isaac, and Isaac likes to boss Quinn around. He calls her baby Quinn, and can be quite sweet and loving with her. However, she did make him mad when she said Baby McGee (his name for his soon to be sibling) would be a girl. There is no convincing Isaac that the baby will be anything, but a boy!
Later, Dalan and I went to the Utah game. It was fun, and a little chilly. We left Quinn with my parents, which allowed us to enjoy the game, but made me miss her like crazy. After working all week long, I just don't like to be without Quinn on the weekends. After the game, we picked up Quinn and went to a party at our friends' Jen and Gil's house. I didn't take any pictures, duh! But we had a fun time, and it was good to see everyone!
3 comments:
You did such a great job with the costumes! I love to see pictures Isaac and Quinn and all the fun they have together. Hope you have a Happy Halloween!
I love Quinn's costume! Great job, mama!
LOVE the family Elmo costumes! Very nice!
Post a Comment