Saturday, January 1, 2011

Quinn hearts Piper

Quinn has become super aware of Piper. If Piper is walking around, you can almost guarantee Quinn is watching her. She loves Piper to lick her hands and feet. She smiles and giggles...and opens her mouth and sticks out her tongue. She absolutely loves Piper to lick her face, and is very eager to full on make out with the dog. We try to keep this part to a minimum. It is really quite sweet how much joy Piper brings to Quinn. I hope they become best of friends, even after Quinn is mobile!

(Quinn staring very intently at Piper...
and some signs of new hair growth on the back of her head!)

3 comments:

Vala said...

hehe...I loved watching her indulge herself in all things Piper today. I hope they become best friends, too. Unlike the fear inciter Isaac has become toward Day-Z!

Holli said...

My kids have always loved our dog too, and my baby now is mobile and will follow our dog when she can. She will even share a bone or two, which I keep to an absolute minimum, yuck! I am sure they will be good friends, kids and dogs, so cute together.

Border Collie Lipstick said...

Piper is adorable with Quinn. She is like a little doggy nanny, keeping her eye on Quinn no matter where she was in the room. It was so great to see the bond they have together (Quinn opens her mouth and Piper comes running for a big wet kiss!) I have a feeling that Quinn is going to have Piper wrapped around her little finger just like the rest of us :) By the way, it was so fun to watch what a great parenting team you and Dalan are together. I can't wait to see what the new year has in store for you with all of Quinn's "firsts" that will be coming. :)