These photos are a couple of weeks old, but I just got them off Dalan's phone, and I think she looks so cute sitting in her high chair, like a big girl....
Quinn's bottle feeding is still going poorly. She has good and bad days. She has been congested (Maybe a cold, but I think it is because she has been on room air during the day, and oxygen during the night, and the switching back and forth is drying her sinuses out.) and that has negatively impacted her eating. So, positive eating vibes are much appreciated.
Speaking of her oxygen needs, she is in the weird in between stage. If we don't have her on oxygen during the night her levels go too low. If we have her on oxygen her levels go too high. Since her eyes are mature, amongst other reasons, it is better to be too high than too low, but being too high mean her machine "alarms" all night long. I slept on the couch in her room last night for several hours, silencing her machine every couple minutes. It was miserable.
1 comment:
Oh I love her expressions in those photos, especially the first one! I am glad that solids have been successful...at least that's something! She's getting lots of practice...now if she just felt the same way about the bottle!
Post a Comment