Monday, January 17, 2011

Feet, feet, feet

Quinn has discovered her feet! She "found" them on Saturday, and now likes to suck and slobber on them. She has not pulled them up while in a laying (lying?) position yet, but prefers to bend her self in half from a sitting position. It looks like the sensor on her foot has numbered days. These are not the best of pictures, but she is so wiggly it is hard to get a decent shot of her these days.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

So cute!
We were in Sunday School yesterday and Isaac was kinda wigging out, so I hurried and whipped off his socks and he went to town chewing on his feet and was super happy the rest of the time :-)

Vala said...

hilarious! I love the foot attack pics. I bet she'll be going to town on them from the laying position soon, too!