Monday, January 10, 2011

Photo-extravaganza Part 6

These pictures are from this weekend. I am finally caught up....whew! We had a low key weekend. (Like always, since we are basically on house arrest due to cold and flu season/the poor air quality/cold weather. I cannot wait until spring. I usually get spring fever, but not quite this early, but I am ready for warm weather and the opportunity to take the baby out of the house!)

Quinn is pretty much wearing her 3-6 month clothes now. The pants are a little big, and a little long, but the outfits all coordinate together, so we just moved her up. So, our little fashionista is now rocking a whole new wardrobe.

(our little beatnik)

(overalls from Ecuador...ignore how frumpy I look.)

Quinn now loves to play with remotes, cell phones, and cameras. She also loves to look at pictures and videos of herself.

(Making movies...)

Quinn loves playtime and toys. She especially loves to play on a blanket naked. It is my go to activity at night when she gets more ornery.

(Playing with her tubes, next to Minnie.
This huge stuffed animal was a gift from Grandma and Grandpa for Christmas.
Quinn has some catching up to do.)

3 comments:

Kerry said...

I totally feel you on the house arrest situation! Same reason, I just don't want to take the baby out in the cold and anywhere near sick folks. However, I would happily sit home with my kids that be at work! Plus it's been SOOO darn cold. I love the overalls by the way!

Vala said...

I love the photo of her and giant Minnie! I also heart the overalls from Ecuador - she looks so cute! I am SO DONE WITH THE COLD TOO!

Holli said...

I have loved all the pics, she looks so cute! I love when they move up a size, but sometimes it is so sad to say goodbye to the cuter clothes :)