Quinn and Piper continue to have a love/love relationship. Quinn loves to watch Piper. Piper loves to lick Quinn. Quinn loves to be licked. It is so sweet, and so gross. We try to encourage the licking of the hands and feet, but it always ends up with mouth on mouth kissing.
2 comments:
It's cute and I'm a bit grossed out at the same time :-) Of course, my baby actually latched onto my bottom lip today while trying to kiss me and suck on my face, so I'm not one to talk about saliva swapping :-)
This is quite the photo extravaganza! I love it! You just can't have too much of a good thing. I am so glad that Piper has taken to Quinn so much, and that Quinn can receive so much entertainment from the Pipes! They are so stinkin' cute together!
Just recently Isaac found his bumbo (which he used to HATE!) and wanted to get in and out of it a thousand times. Apparently it's cool now (maybe because he saw Quinn using it in the photos...lol)
Post a Comment