Quinn fell asleep sucking her thumb, and holding her binkie. She was sucking on her binkie, and fussing. She pulled her binkie out, grasped it, put her thumb in her mouth, and was out like a light!
Dalan had no problem stretching out, getting very comfortable, unmaking the bed, and taking over the whole bed after I got up with the baby. (This is not posed....I found him this way when I went in to get my phone.)
Looks like I was the only one not sleeping....sad! :-)
3 comments:
Tim does the same thing with the sheet! He rolls in place at night and pops it right off the mattress. Sill boys. Quinn on the other hand looks so peaceful with her thumb and binkie. :)
I love the finger over the nose, so cute!! Also I am glad dal was wearing pjs
What a completely adorable pic of Quinn!!! Baby K decided to give up the paci a few weeks ago. Fortunately he is content to suck on his hand.
Post a Comment