Quinn has had a big week of big firsts....
1. First time outside
2. First time in a car
3. First time in a building other than the hospital
4. First time up and down stairs
5. First time meeting a different species.
6. First time she has gone over 24 hours without someone examining her
7. First time she has gone significant stretches of time on room air
8. First time in bassinet (which she generally hates)
9. First time on a couch or in a bed
10. First time she got to overhear TV shows
1. First time outside
2. First time in a car
3. First time in a building other than the hospital
4. First time up and down stairs
5. First time meeting a different species.
6. First time she has gone over 24 hours without someone examining her
7. First time she has gone significant stretches of time on room air
8. First time in bassinet (which she generally hates)
9. First time on a couch or in a bed
10. First time she got to overhear TV shows
5 comments:
First taste of fresh air.
First time in an elevator.
First real baby bath (miss those swaddle cloths).
First time in a store (sshhhh, don't tell the nurses)
First walk around the block.
Aaawww. I can't wait to get back home.
I'm so happy about all her firsts this week and all the firsts ahead!
Oh yummy! She is so yummy! I just love her to pieces. I think you'll be surprised how much better she will do at home than at the hospital. It's little things, but I'm sure you will notice (and probably already have - like being able to be on room air for longer and longer periods of time). Oh, I am so happy for you guys! Let "life" begin!
I love that she gets to experience so many new things, and that you get to be there with her to see it all. The great joys of motherhood!
So many firsts :) I'm especially liked first time being outside...
ah......fresh air!
Post a Comment