We dressed Quinn up as a duck on the Saturday night before Halloween. It was adorable. We dressed her up as Quinnie the Pooh tonight for actual Halloween. It was adorable. We also dressed Piper up as a ladybug. It was adorable.
Now for the pictures.....
My dear friend Hilary has been super generous, and given Quinn at least 75 percent of her Halloween clothes, including her Winnie the Pooh costume! Thanks! (She also wrote a beautiful tribute to Quinn when she came home from the hospital.) Hilary's son, Isaac is almost four months old, and about twice as big as Quinn. (He was suppose to be born about two months before Quinn, but as it worked out she came about a month and a half before him....so she is older, but he is way bigger!) Here are some comparison photos of them in their Halloween gear.
7 comments:
LOVE the pictures! Now that I've seen her in her Quinnie the Pooh outfit, I feel like I need to find pictures of Annie & Ellie in their identical costumes and compare those now :-) They would've been almost exactly the same age as Quinn around Halloween, but obviously bigger (though still not as big as their HUGE baby brother!) :-)
Both of those costumes are adorable! I love it!!!
I just read that tribute and I'm crying. What a wonderful friend. I too am continuously marveling at mighty little Quinn. Jessi, you are an amazing mother!
I like the pooh, but I really LOVE the duck....soooo cute!
I SO should've gotten one of those duck outfits for Isaac! :-)
Such cute girls in their costumes!!! P.S. I too think it's great that Quinn's swing matches Keaton's bouncy seat. Go Target!
Love all the cute Halloween outfits. Isn't it funny how once you have kids you actually don't necessarily miss all the "non-kid" stuff you used to participate in prior to them arriving. I love the duck outfit as well. Doesn't get much more adorable.
Post a Comment