Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hot Mess

The other day, Quinn pulled out her feeding tube right in front of Ali and me as we returned from a Target run. Then as she was playing on her mat, she would not keep her prongs in her nose. It was ok, she was on room air anyway, so we tucked them under her chin until we could get her all re-taped after her bath. She does love to stare at her bird and Winnie, even if it means going a little cross-eyed.

3 comments:

Hilary said...

Love the pictures -- one of our favorite pictures EVER of Annie is her doing an awesome Popeye impersonation at like 2 months old. :-) I love Quinn's outfit -- VERY cute!

VaRonica said...

I love the cross eyed picture... she is so awesome!

Kerry said...

She's so done with the tubes! Cute. Now I have to ask, since she pulled the feeding tube out, did you have to put a new one in? I remember that was what I was terrified about when Baylee came home!

Also, does this mean that you are taking the rest of the school year off? Or just until Quinn gets more settled at home? I bet you're just enjoying every moment regardless!