Thursday, October 28, 2010

Kisses

Quinn now gives kisses. If you kiss her, and then ask for kisses she will put her open mouth against your cheek. It is adorable. The other night when my family came over, I was showing my mom Quinn's new skill, but instead of kissing my cheek, she dove (first time she has ever dove for someone) for my mom, and kissed her cheek. It was super adorable.

Also, now that it is getting cooler (you know from seventy degrees to snowing in a week's time) I am loving putting Quinn in baby legs (leg warmers). They are so cute, and so much easier to manage than tights.

And now for a bunch of random photos of Quinn from the last week or two that I have been meaning to post....










7 comments:

Kerry said...

I love all the cute outfits!! She has a huge wardrobe!

Holli said...

I love the picture of her sleeping in the bath, so cute!

Mindy Long said...

I love when they start giving kisses! Mine both started with the open-mouth kind too(Teagan still gives those kind).

Vala said...

THat is so cute! Kisses from babies are the best.
I love baby legs too! Best babysteal ever :) Even the boys ones are adorable.
PS - I love the photo where her tiny snuggly ribbon blanket is on her. So cute.

Lisa, Adam and Macey said...

Adorable! I especially love the one with her in the pink stripey outfit with her hands in her pockets! How precious!!!

Leigh and Craig said...

The hands in her pockets! That kills me!

Dr. aafb said...

Giving kisses! That is so cool! Drake only recently starting doing that. She is amazing and not to mention absolutely adorable and quite the fashionista!