After Quinn came home it got cold and rainy, so we stayed inside. Safe, warm, and dry. However, the weather has been gorgeous this weekend (reminds me of another weekend two years ago), so we took advantage, and have been taking her and Piper on a little late morning walk. Quinn just sleeps. You put her in her car seat, and she just passes out. Piper had to keep checking on Quinn to make sure she was still there/alright, during our first walk. During the second walk, she was far more ambivalent.




Isn't she adorable?
7 comments:
Good for all to get out in the fresh air. She is cute, and it is just beyond awesome that you get to be home with her, enjoy every minute.
She looks all snuggled and warm in her too cute hat!!!
she really is. i would really like to hold her
I love the hat -- and the fun milestones!
Totally adoreable pictures. She looks so very content and I bet that for you guys it feels amazing to do such "normal" activities that others take for granted!
Love the new look on your blog! Keaton just sleeps on his walks too. We haven't tried walking the dogs AND the kid yet...not sure I'm ready for that chaos.
Walking with a baby and dog...it gives your walks purpose! :) I'm glad she can get out into the sunshine and fresh air...no more NICU! WOO HOO!
Post a Comment