Saturday, October 9, 2010

Family photos

We got our CD from the NICU with 256 images on it, however, about ten of them our mystery babies...ha! I wonder if any other parents have random pictures of Quinners at home. I think a couple of them might be one of her boyfriends, Carter. (Yes, I said boyfriends...our little girl was very popular with the boy babies in the NICU...can you blame them? She is pretty adorable and social.)

We don't have a ton of family shots since it is hard to get a good self portrait of the three of us, but there were quite a few cute family photos on the disc! Hooray! So enjoy....

First family photo

The Sellers

First out of the isolette family photo

Kangaroo care/Story time

Look at our babe!

Due date!

Due date celebration!

Going home!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

cute family photos.

Hilary said...

I love all the photos!

Vala said...

I love these photos. And I love the look of sheer excitement in your face in the last photo...