Dalan is one of the best dad's ever. It is true. I heard it in the NICU, and I continue to hear it from friends and family on a near daily basis. People were a little surprised to hear that I so confidently left Dalan with our medically needy baby during my baby shower last week. I didn't even give it a second thought. He is fabulous. He is wonderful. He is hands on. He changes diapers, even the poopy ones. (This was a big step for him). He feeds her. He is silly. He plays. He sings to her. He teaches her about the world (well, sports mainly, but that is his world.)
He is nearly perfect.
Quinn loves him.
I love him.
Quinn loves him.
I love him.
7 comments:
What a sweet tribute to an amazing Daddy!
Yeah for great Dad's!
Sounds like Dalan has taken to fatherhood perfectly! It's true...your baby daddy IS a bad ass.
Dalan is a good guy and a great dad!!! I love thefamily picture it looks like Quinn is taking a swing at him, AWESOME!!!
Loved this post! I love seeing pictures of daddy's with babies. So adorable.
Hooray for great daddy's! There is nothing better!
Good dads are the best. I am lucky to have one for myself and be married to one too!
Post a Comment