Quinn was in a milk induced stupor this afternoon. It was pretty cute. Nothing like your 14 and half week old having so much to "drink" that she can't even keep her eyes open. Ha, ha!
I love it! I'm especially fond right now of the tired, milky smiles I get! Like where he's so content with nursing that he smiles with his eyes mostly closed, in the process, unlatching and dripping milk everywhere :-)
I love it. Isaac often became milk drunk. I love these photos, too :) I really need to make it up to your classroom in the mornings because I am missing our chats without a room full of other people (not that they aren't good people...but you know...)
6 comments:
I love it! I'm especially fond right now of the tired, milky smiles I get! Like where he's so content with nursing that he smiles with his eyes mostly closed, in the process, unlatching and dripping milk everywhere :-)
She looks so old in the last picture
I love it. Isaac often became milk drunk. I love these photos, too :)
I really need to make it up to your classroom in the mornings because I am missing our chats without a room full of other people (not that they aren't good people...but you know...)
omg, that is so cute.
HAHA .. love it! That's just adorable!
Love it!
So what is the good news???
Post a Comment