One of our nurses, Alice, decorated Quinn's room for us, and we brought cupcakes for all the nurses and staff. Quinn did all her favorite things, sat in her bouncy seat, watched her mobile, and enjoyed lots of good sucks on the binkie. She also took a nap with her dad, and snuggled with her mom. She ate like a champ all evening. It was such a fun and positive day for all of us.
Saturday, August 28, 2010
Due date celebration
Quinn reaching her due date was a very important milestone for our family. (And pretty emotional for me, although, I was more emotional leading up to it, rather than on the actual day.) We are so proud and in awe of all the progress Quinn has made. She is a feisty, and lovable little bug. We are cannot believe she is already 15 weeks old/0 weeks adjusted gestational age.
One of our nurses, Alice, decorated Quinn's room for us, and we brought cupcakes for all the nurses and staff. Quinn did all her favorite things, sat in her bouncy seat, watched her mobile, and enjoyed lots of good sucks on the binkie. She also took a nap with her dad, and snuggled with her mom. She ate like a champ all evening. It was such a fun and positive day for all of us.









One of our nurses, Alice, decorated Quinn's room for us, and we brought cupcakes for all the nurses and staff. Quinn did all her favorite things, sat in her bouncy seat, watched her mobile, and enjoyed lots of good sucks on the binkie. She also took a nap with her dad, and snuggled with her mom. She ate like a champ all evening. It was such a fun and positive day for all of us.
Labels:
baby daddy,
birthdays,
fam damily,
gestation,
guilty pleasures,
mama Jessi,
Quinn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
So cute! Congratulations to all of you on reaching such a huge day for Quinn and all of you! She's beautiful, and I loved all the pictures. Several made me laugh out loud :-)
She looks like a perfect newborn, only more alert! :) Congratulations! Thanks for sharing her cuteness with us all.
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
she is already flipping people off.....lol!
Yea Aug 27! Big day, huh. I'm glad you had a celebration. Alice is the best. Surgery for us tomorrow, 2 more days in the hospital. Thinking of you!
WOW!!! I can see why you would be so emotional, and I am honored that I have been able to watch that tiny little girl grow into a beautiful 6 lb baby...she is still small, but not in comparison....She is a cutie! Congrats!!!!
Yay Quinn!! I can't believe she is flipping us off on her Due Date celebration! lol
Congrats Quinn! She's flipping off the world saying, "take that world, Here I come!" Dalan looks very attractive as a Boppy head!
Post a Comment