People are saying that Quinn is looking more and more like me everyday....only time will tell if this is true or she ends up a mixture of her mom and dad. When she is "full term" I will post some baby pictures of the three of us for a proper comparison. However, I am pretty sure we are making the same exact face in our first "just the two of us" self portrait.

Look how huge my head is.....
And now for your viewing pleasure more cute pictures of the Quinners.....




Finally, just to show Dalan and I have not lost our sense of humor, here is a funny picture I took of us today.
4 comments:
I love the picture of you and her making the same face! Priceless!!!
First of all, I like that you labeled your blog with a thinking error at the bottom. It's a good idea, I bet I could label all of my blogs with at least one ARTEC thinking error.
Second, I am horrible at deciding who babies look like. I still can't see me or Dave in Isaac, but am told otherwise often.
Third, I am glad the sense of humor rolls on.
I can't wait to compare newborn Jessi pictures with 40 week Quinn pics!
Although, I too suck at telling who babies look like, and never see it in my own kids when people point out similarities.
Love the pics! Quinn is looking great! I'm convinced that our baby is going to look just like Rob. Rob looks just like his mom, Morgan looks just like Randy...some strong genes there.
Post a Comment