Monday, July 26, 2010

Big Foot

I am all about the comparisons. I am sure all mothers are amazed with how much their newborns grow and change the first weeks/months of life, but when your baby goes from under one pound to almost five pounds in 10 weeks....well, let's just say it blows my mind and amazes me on a daily basis. When Quinn was "little" she was all hands and feet. They were huge compared to the rest of her body. Now they are nicely proportioned to the rest of her body, but huge compared to what they were just eight weeks ago. You can link to the previous posts about her hands and feet here and here.

May 28 versus July 25

Two quaters, plus some

Hands are hard to get, but it gives you a general idea.

And here are a couple more pictures are super alert Quinn. I love that you can see the panic in her eyes as the bink falls out of her mouth. And the calmness in the second picture once it is back in her mouth where it belongs!

5 comments:

Holli said...

I love baby feet!

Ali said...

Big foot is right!!! I also love that you can still tell that her second toe is bigger than the first!!

Kerry said...

I love the startled expression she has with the binky being lost. So funny! When was her official due date? I know you mentioned she would be coming home a little later than that, but I don't think I knew when "that" was.

Hilary said...

So cute, I love the binkie pics!

Vala said...

That's crazy! I know I joked about her doubling in size every month a few weeks back, but seriously, she may really do it!