If it wasn't for the oxygen, you'd never guess looking at the picture of her that she was even in NICU -- she looks so healthy and big . . . keep gaining Quinn! You're amazing! :-) Completely unbelievably wonderful!
I can't believe the difference a few weeks make! I guess in the womb, that is when they take off weight wise, so she is just following her growth pattern huh? It's been amazing seeing her growth and hearing about it.
6 comments:
If it wasn't for the oxygen, you'd never guess looking at the picture of her that she was even in NICU -- she looks so healthy and big . . . keep gaining Quinn! You're amazing! :-)
Completely unbelievably wonderful!
She is a crazy good grower... what are you putting in her milk?!?! She is as beautiful as ever :)
I can't believe the difference a few weeks make! I guess in the womb, that is when they take off weight wise, so she is just following her growth pattern huh?
It's been amazing seeing her growth and hearing about it.
"unbelievably wonderful" nails it! Truly amazing!
Quinn is awesome. It is a sign of good things to come!
It is good to see how big she is getting....and I think it is so awesome you have all these pictures.
Post a Comment