What would you do if you looked out your baby's third story window and saw a man peeking into her crib?
Would you take a picture? That is what we did!
And then we watched him for awhile and hoped he would make it over to the other window while we were still there.
It was cool. And loud, but mostly cool.
Dalan wants to start doing the same thing. He was in awe. I was pretty impressed too.
Have you ever watched a window washer on a multiple story building? It is awesome.
It was cool. And loud, but mostly cool.
Dalan wants to start doing the same thing. He was in awe. I was pretty impressed too.
Have you ever watched a window washer on a multiple story building? It is awesome.
4 comments:
This happened to us when we were in Bangkok we were on the 8th floor and there was just this little Thai man hanging and scraping for almost an hour!!! I have a picture too. Did your guy have a rope or an actual device to stand on? Our guy was just tied with a rope around his waist. Funny that we both had the same impulses to take pictures!
This guy had some suction devices, and a harness.
That is one of those jobs that I'd like to have for like, a day. I always wonder what the hotel dudes spy on their window cleaning ventures...I am sure it can get very pornographic! ;)
They clean our windows at work every year...all 13 stories. I miss the excitement of having an outside window - window washers, airplanes taking off from the private airport, hawks soaring from their nests on our building...
Post a Comment