Thursday, July 15, 2010

I love pictures of Quinn!

Quinn seemed to be feeling better today after a couple of days of just not being herself. She had a good snuggle session with both of her parents, and was up for two sessions of non-nutritive breast feeding. She was a super star during the first session, and distracted by her rumbling bowels during the second one. She was alert and happy. Her oxygen saturation and heart rate seemed more stable too. Whew! Makes me less stressed and worried.

Let's knock on wood/keep our fingers crossed/whatever other superstitions bring good luck that she stays healthy, and makes lots of good progress. I would love if everyone would send healthy vibes Quinn's way.

I got a ton of pictures today. Enjoy looking at our cute, chubby, round faced little baby!

This one is from yesterday in her cute green jammies.

This is right after Quinn put her binkie back in her mouth ALL BY HERSELF!

So alert. Snuggles and a bink! Pure happiness.

An attempt at a self portrait.

Back in bed, and ready for her afternoon nap.

Daddy putting his babe to bed.

Isn't the blue bow a better accessory than an IV?

Totally posed. Dalan watching Quinn sleep!

So sleepy.

Sucking on her sleeve.

Another attempt at a self portrait. You can kinda see my forehead below Dal's chin.

"Look at my rosy cheeks!"

7 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute, I'm so happy that she is feeling better, I have and will be sending out lots of positive vibes for progression, we need to get that sweet baby home

Vala said...

Oh my goodness, I'm melting from her cuteness! I think green is her color!!! I am so happy to hear that she's not still having off days. I've also been sending Quinn the feel better vibes!
It's so amazing that she can do some of the things she's doing given her gestational age - I guess the brain does different things to adjust - either that or she's pure genious! :)
Here's to an excellent weekend...

Kerry said...

Great pictures. I'm definitely sending her lots of healthy vibes!!

Jen said...

Definitely sending healthy vibes your way! It's great to see pics in an open crib!

Dr. aafb said...

I love pictures of Quinn too!

kdjMOM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kdjMOM said...

Jess:
Thanks so much for sharing. We love the up-dates. Remember that you are in our thoughts and prayers always and our "good vibes" our out there as well. You are the cutest parents! We are proud of your examples and positive attitudes. Sending our LOVE to you three, your parents, and other family members (including your honeys'). Take care and know that you are LOVED. Grammy Edvik would be so eating this up. She gave Chris a nickname "tuffy" ... I wonder what she would have to say about the Quinners. :) I do know that she would enjoy reading your posts just as much as we do and I can see her smile, whenever I think about it. Quinn is such a dolly! XOXOXOXO