








Quinn was so smiley today. Did we ever catch it on camera? No, so you'll just have to take my word for it. While we were getting her ready for her mid-morning nap, Quinn closed her eyes, only to break out in the biggest smile I have ever seen, and then pop her eyes back open. I think she was trying to fool us that she was really sleeping while she wasn't. She just smiled and smiled. The nurse said she had never seen such a small baby smile so much. All the nurses comment on Quinn's good nature. Babies who are born so early and are hospitalized for so long, often get ornery and hard to console. Not Quinn, she is happy the majority of the time. She is still feisty and spunky, but so much happier than when she was intubated. This afternoon she did a great job with our N.N.B.F. and then took a little nap. She then woke up and just laid in my arms smiling and looking all over the place. It was wonderful.


3 comments:
she is so adorable!!!!
I love the cute pics of you holding her. She is very bright eyed indeed! I love hearing that she is all smiles - very rewarding!
So sweet. I love how much she loves her binky. So cute!
Post a Comment