I got Dalan tickets for the Jazz- Laker's game for our one year anniversary, since the traditional gift is paper, and tickets are made out of paper. We had a ton of fun, but I did make some observations.
1. The Jazz's old school green and yellow uniforms, which they were wearing, are much more attractive and manly than their current baby blue, dark blue, and purple uniforms. I hate their new uniforms.
2. I am glad our free blankets are throw back green and yellow, and not baby blue, dark blue, and purple. Plus, Dalan wore his old school Jazz shirt, so it was all matchy matchy.
3. It is hot inside the arena. You would think wearing a sweater and your new cute boots would be a good idea, after all, it is winter. However, you would be wrong, and you will be so hot. You will strongly consider taking off your sweater, and wearing your blue tank top for the remainder of the game.
4. Kobe Bryant will have a horrible night, and you will think, serves you right, you are a (alleged) rapist after all.
5. You will be excited to see Lamar Odom. You have not seen his giant body since the Keeping Up with the Kardashian's wedding special, and you missed the big lug. ha, ha, ha! I do love some E reality T.V.
6. I am old. Only two people on the Jazz team are older than me. Most are far younger, including one guy who is like 2 months older than Ali. I cannot believe that Carlos Boozer is younger than me.
7. I hate Carlos Boozer. I hate the way he looks and the way he plays. However, in the first quarter last night he played like a champ. I hated him a little less. It still makes me giggle that Prince turned his house into a purple nightmare while he was renting it.
8. I really wish I could do commentary for the Jazz. I have practiced for years. I think I could be really good at it.
9. Call me a basketball purist, but I hate all the traveling. The guys showboat with their dribbling and drives to the basket, and it it should be traveling, but yet, it is never called. Spoiled basketball players.
10. When you leave the game, and walk back to the Gateway to get dinner, you will be happy you wore your sweater, boots, and coat. This is why I hate winter. Well, one of a hundred reasons I hate winter.
2 comments:
I liked your list of observations.
I'd also like to see your 100 reasons you hate winter. :-) I could contribute to that one! :-)
I like your list as well. It made me laugh and wonder. I could contribute to your list of reasons that you hate winter. I have been wearing my boots a lot lately. I was downtown that day as well going to the nutcracker.
Post a Comment