Friday, December 25, 2009

12 Days of Christmas Photos Day Twelve

Christmas, 1993

I have saved the best for last. These are my favorite Christmas photos EVER. Here is my dear, sweet, lovable sister, nearing the age of four, on Christmas morning.
In the first photo, she is excitedly holding up some of her Christmas presents. She is happy and super psyched it is Christmas.
In the second photo, she is hiding under the coffee table throwing one of her world famous tantrums. It is clearly within a half an hour of the first photo, I would say because she is still in her jammies, and I bet we have not even had breakfast yet. However, something upset her so much that she needed to go have a good cry in private. Oh, Ali was a handful, but we still love her.

Merry Christmas!


1 comment:

Ali said...

HAHAHA! Merry Christmas