Dear Santa,
I have been very ___(1)____ this year! I deserve a big ____(2)_______ and a
_____(3)_____. In addition, a teeny tiny _____(4)______ would also
_____(5) _____ me. The best thing I did this year was ______(6)_____. The
worst thing I did this year was ____(7)_______.
Next year I promise to _____(8)_____ during meetings, do more ___(9)____ at
home, and especially ___(10)____ during my lunch break.
Sincerely,
_____(11)_____
I have been very ___(1)____ this year! I deserve a big ____(2)_______ and a
_____(3)_____. In addition, a teeny tiny _____(4)______ would also
_____(5) _____ me. The best thing I did this year was ______(6)_____. The
worst thing I did this year was ____(7)_______.
Next year I promise to _____(8)_____ during meetings, do more ___(9)____ at
home, and especially ___(10)____ during my lunch break.
Sincerely,
_____(11)_____
I am looking forward to everyone's suggestions. I want them FUNNY and CREATIVE, but not dirty. I have plenty of really dirty ideas of my own, but I would like to be appropriate for the work place. Actually, leave a comment with whatever you come up with, we will all get a good laugh out of it. I will just add the best, work appropriate ones to my paper. And, maybe, if I am not too lazy I will post the final product.
P.S. This is the work party, by the way, that caused me serious injury last year. Good thing, I got to the sign up list early this year, and only have to bring soda!
P.S. This is the work party, by the way, that caused me serious injury last year. Good thing, I got to the sign up list early this year, and only have to bring soda!
5 comments:
1. Cold
2. Coat
3. Snowsuit
4.Dog
5.please
6.hang out with Ali
7.Commit murder
8.Shut up
9.of everything
10. Cry
11. Ginger
1. Stellar
2. Hippopotamus
3. Toothbrush
4. Tim
5. Thrill
6. Chillax
7. Not chillax
8. Sleep
9. Sitting
10. Fluctuate
11. JoJessica
I'd help, except that I have to come up with my own! haha, I meant to do it today, but as usual, didn't get jack done after school. :)
No ideas here. Just wanted to say that that is a cute idea for your work! Have fun and good luck with your creativity!!
1. Happy
2. Raise
3. Bonus
4. Target Gift Card
5. Help
6. Show up for work
7. Get up late on a work day
8. talk
9. house work
10. take a break
11. Jessi Carsellers
Post a Comment