Piper has had two seizures this week, despite being on daily medicine that is suppose to stop them. It makes me so sad! She had one on Monday that lasted about 5 minutes, and then one yesterday that lasted about the same amount of time. Yesterday she had even had her medicine an hour before. They are the most horrible things to watch. You just have to hold her and console her while her whole body convulses. Dalan took her to the vet today, and they did all this blood work. $190.oo's worth of blood work! We will know more on Monday when we get the results back, but in the meantime they have changed her meds a little bit, so we will go from there.
Piper's a Pig:
Piper was weighed while at the vet. She now weighs 23 pounds! Holy moly! She has gained three pounds since last May, and at least three more since the year before that! I am blaming her meds, but that is a lot of weight gain for a dog who weighed around 14 or 15 pounds when I adopted her in 2005.
Piper likes to kill things:
While at the vet, Piper was very nice to other animals! Amazing! However, while she was there they tried to cut her nails, but she fought them so much and got so nervous they stopped. And these are professionals, so now you know why we don't even try! She is one fiesty little beast! I also have finally downloaded (or is it uploaded?) some photos off of my camera. Here are some pictures of Piper destroying one of her cute Christmas toys in one sitting. She is vicious to all things that are furry and squeak!



1 comment:
Chunky monkey! I guess I have no room to talk though my Pooch went from 85 to 113 in less than a year!
Post a Comment