Friday, February 20, 2009

Medicine and meat time!

Every night I have to give Piper her two different types of medicine. One is in a liquid form, which I shoot down her throat with a syringe and one is in a pill form, which I wrap in lunch meat and give to her as "treat". She hates getting the liquid medicine, but goes nuts for the pill one if I pull out the meat. So to get her even more excited, I have made up a song. It is called "It's Medicine and Meat Time". Basically, I just shout those five words over and over again in an enthusiastic sing-song voice and she goes crazy. We love medicine and meat time in our family!

1 comment:

Hilary said...

That's funny. Everything at our house is set to song . . . it apparently motivates and enthuses dogs AND two year olds . . .

Sorry again about my slackery forgetfulness! We'll catch you next week!